Mini Buck Owners' Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hi Peggy

      I notice that you have uploaded your owner's review of the Buck Minibuck
      Tool without including the additional information requested. Please take
      the time to familiarise yourself with the groups requirements for owner's
      reviews which are spelt out in Chapter Three of the BackpackGearTest
      Survival Guide. You can find the guide online at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/files/1%20BGTSurvivalGuide.htm.

      I once again draw your attention to the "product information" requirements
      specified in the guide and ask that you amend your owner's report to
      reflect these requirements.

      I have removed your uploaded owner's review so that you can easily upload a
      corrected copy.

      Peggy it is in your interests to ensure that you comply with the
      requirements as this is taken into consideration when selecting gear
      testers. Should you need some help with your owner's review please contact
      me directly.

      Regards
      Andrew
      Group Monitor