Moderator Help

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 4:49 AM
      Small file deletion favor : )

      If you get a chance, could you please delete all files in the following folder which do not have todays date (6/2/2002)

      Thanks,

      Rob Stanley

      P.S. - This should be the last of my updates, it will return access to all of my previous reports to me for future updates if needed. I wont make the mistake of changing my email address in yahoo groups before I update my reports next time if/when my email changes.

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 5:06 AM
        Hi Rob

        All done.