Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Monitor for Equinox Compression Stuff Sack

  • Leesa Joiner
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2002
      Teachers, on the last day of school have a very sick sense of humor! I'm
      jealous that Tom's last day was today- I'm not done until June 14th and the
      kids don't finish until June 18th (I'm going to a tech conference in San
      Antonio on the 15th). It's been a loooong year. Leesa

      And they say geeks hove no sense of humor..........   LMAO
      Jerry