ATTN: Photon users (was MiniBuck Owner's Report)

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:56 AM
      Just wanted to point out that the 'flat' philips screwdriver is perfect for
      the screws on the Photon lights.

      I've had my miniBuck tool since 1998, used it on my thruhike and still carry
      it with me on my keychain. Lost the "sheath" that came with it though and
      wish I had it back. It keeps the knife a bit cleaner and keeps it from
      opening when jostled in a tote bag.

      FWIW, the joints on my tool are still stiff and there has been no
      discernable loosening since I bought the knife.

      I still like the knife and have no plans to replace it with anything else at
      this time.

      Mara

      P.S. Peggy, Can you add the company name, Buck Knives, to your report and
      the URL, http://www.buckknives.com/ , as well? Check your other Owner
      report, too - this info might have been missing there as well. Thanks, Mara

      >From: Peggy Dodson <leonata@...>
      >Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Minibuck Review
      >by Peggy Dodson