Red Ledge Rain Gear Monitor's Report for Wed 5/29/2002

  • adventurealan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Red Ledge Rain Gear Monitor's Report for Wed 5/29/2002

      Testers, many thanks for all your hard work reviewing Red Ledge rain
      gear. A quick reminder that for some, your final 6-month report for
      Red Ledge rain gear is overdue as of 4/30/2002.

      The following people have posted a final report as of 5/29/2002.

      Alan Dixon
      Ron Martino
      Ed St. Cin
      Jerry Goller

      The following people haven't posted a final report as of 8:00 AM 5/30:

      David Harris (I spoke with David on the phone last week and he
      assured me he would post a final report.)

      I am looking forward to closing this test out. Thanks again for all
      your help and excellent reviews,

      -Alan