Monitor for Equinox Compression Stuff Sack

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 12 , May 29, 2002
      Anyone interested in being the monitor for the Equinox Compression Stuff
      Sack?

      Dave
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 12 , May 29, 2002
        Hi Dave

        Will cover this IF you get desperate.

        Andrew

        --
        Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      • Marge Prothman
        Message 3 of 12 , May 29, 2002
          Hey Dave,

          I will be the Monitor for Equinox Compression Stuff Sack.

          I will be gone from now until next Tuesday. Then I am hiking
          at least one week to 10 days in June and July and August. I
          Hope this will not interfere with doing the job.

          I am going to do a Owners Review on the Europa Tent next week
          also. I really like it and excited to have it.

          Cheers, Marge (the old gal)
        • Michael Wheiler
          Message 4 of 12 , May 29, 2002
            Dave:

            Having not seen any positive responses as yet on your question, I thought
            I'd reply. I'm currently the monitor for the Clark Jungle Hammock test
            series but would be willing to be the Equinox Compression Stuff Sack monitor
            as well if you don't get any other takers. Shouldn't be too tough to keep
            up on both. For the record, I recently reviewed the BGT Survival Guide
            version 0302.2 regarding Monitors and will comply.

            Mike

            Message 5 of 12 , May 30, 2002
              I would be glad to monitor this test. I am currently testing the
              BirdiePal umbrella and the Hennessy A-Sym and have not previously
              monitored a test. I have read the Survival Guide and agree to comply
              with the requirements.

              bill

              --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "David Anderson" <squtch@q...> wrote:
              > Anyone interested in being the monitor for the Equinox Compression
              Stuff
              > Sack?
              >
              > Dave
            • David Anderson
              Message 6 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                Thanks Bill, you're it.

                I was hoping to pick up another new monitor for this one.

                Dave

                rangersbball writes:

                > I would be glad to monitor this test. I am currently testing the
                > BirdiePal umbrella and the Hennessy A-Sym and have not previously
                > monitored a test. I have read the Survival Guide and agree to comply
                > with the requirements.
                >
                > bill
              • David Anderson
                Message 7 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                  Thanks Marge and others.

                  I do appreciate the offer's from the "experienced" moderators, but I will
                  generally try to give someone new a chance if I can.

                  Jerry has been busy, and it looks like we should be able to put eveyone who
                  is interested to work monitoring tests in the near future. I'm just waiting
                  to see what he comes back with after the August OR show.

                  Dave

                  Marge Prothman writes:

                  > Hey Dave,
                  >
                  > I will be the Monitor for Equinox Compression Stuff Sack.
                  >
                  > I will be gone from now until next Tuesday. Then I am hiking
                  > at least one week to 10 days in June and July and August. I
                  > Hope this will not interfere with doing the job.
                  >
                  > I am going to do a Owners Review on the Europa Tent next week
                  > also. I really like it and excited to have it.
                  >
                  > Cheers, Marge (the old gal)
                • Thomas Vickers
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                    My poles are here :)
                    Yeah hooohhhhh
                    Today is my last day of school with the kids, and I will be trying to pitch the
                    golite hex with one of them

                    TV

                    What is our aim? Victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of
                    all terror;
                    Victory how ever long and hard the road may be.
                    Sir Winston Churchill
                  • Kraft, Toby
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                      Well, do the kids stand still enough use them to pitch the Hex? I would
                      think that you should use those new poles of yours :)
                      -TK

                      Today is my last day of school with the kids, and I will be trying to pitch
                      the
                      golite hex with one of them

                      TV

                      What is our aim? Victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite
                      of
                      all terror;
                      Victory how ever long and hard the road may be.
                      Sir Winston
                      Churchill

                      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                    • Jerry Goller
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                        And they say geeks hove no sense of humor.......... LMAO
                        Jerry

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 30, 2002
                          My email should have read like this "Leki poles have arrived. I will attempt to
                          use one in place of the pole supplied with the Hex 2"
                          Tired. Tired Teacher who dreams of the outdoors.

                          TV

                          What is our aim? Victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of
                          all terror;
                          Victory how ever long and hard the road may be.
                          Sir Winston Churchill
                        • Leesa Joiner
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 31, 2002
                            Teachers, on the last day of school have a very sick sense of humor! I'm
                            jealous that Tom's last day was today- I'm not done until June 14th and the
                            kids don't finish until June 18th (I'm going to a tech conference in San
                            Antonio on the 15th). It's been a loooong year. Leesa