Re: Off topic (sort of) question for Dawn

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      Ron Martino writes:
      > I'd believe 200'. Everything's lower in Washington.
      >
      > Ron, who has to laugh every time he goes over a pass in Washington,
      > since they seem to all be lower elevation than the valley floor in
      > Missoula...

      But our fourteeners are a hell of a lot taller than your's;-) Ours start
      much closer to sea level.

      I remember when I moved from Colorado Springs to Massachusetts, I would see
      all these cars with bumper stickers saying "this car survived the drive up
      Mt. Washington" and laughing at it being some sort of big deal to drive at
      6000 feet.

      My typo is kinda funny in a twisted sort of way. I live just at around 240'
      but whenever the snow level in the foothills drops below 1500' we get some.