Monitors Report - Golite Hex2

  • deannep1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      All testers have completed initial reports and have uploaded their
      html versions to the BGT files archive (shelters, tarps and bivys,
      Golite Hex2 4-Season shelter). All requested report modifications
      have been completed.

      Next report:
      Field Test, due Monday June 17

      Enjoy your testing!

      Your Hex2 Monitor,
      d.
    • Michael Wheiler
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2002
        I know this is an old reply but in looking at my schedule, I am doing a
        Friday night/Saturday trip May 31-June 1 (a very short hike) and a three day
        trip the end of June (27-29). I know that would be 10+ days after the
        deadline but would add a great deal to my field testing report as we will be
        doing an 8 mile one way hike during the June outing. Can I do a late post
        or do you want me to just include it in my long term report???? I am hoping
        to get in a longer hike during the Memorial Day weekend but right now the
        snow level is getting in the way of me convincing my family of taking a
        backpack trip.

        Mike

          Wait till closer to the due date. If you think you have enough experience by
          the due date then stick with the 17th, otherwise mention it again and we'll
          give you the extension.

          Dave

          Michael Wheiler writes:

          > I know this is an old reply but in looking at my schedule, I am doing a
          > Friday night/Saturday trip May 31-June 1 (a very short hike) and a three day
          > trip the end of June (27-29). I know that would be 10+ days after the
          > deadline but would add a great deal to my field testing report as we will be
          > doing an 8 mile one way hike during the June outing. Can I do a late post
          > or do you want me to just include it in my long term report???? I am hoping
          > to get in a longer hike during the Memorial Day weekend but right now the
          > snow level is getting in the way of me convincing my family of taking a
          > backpack trip.
          >
          > Mike
        • Michael Wheiler
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2002
            Dave:

            Thanks. I'll try to stick with the schedule and just include the longer
            trip in the six month report. I'll have at least two nights in the Hex2 by
            the time the field report is due anyway. That should give me enough to
            write that report.

            Mike

              Thanks for jumping in on this one. I would have deferred to the
              monitor team for official approval anyway!

              d. (Hex2 Monitor)