Birdiepal British Open Sale

  • birdiepal87
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hi gang,

      I wanted to inform you all that until July 15, we will be offering
      all British Open model Birdiepal umbrellas for 50% off due to the
      expiration of our licensing contract. This includes the rain, sun,
      compact, junior, business and surprise models. Sorry, but we never
      made an outdoor version for the British Open.

      So if you were contemplating adding this gear to your repertoire, but
      didn't have the urge or budget to do so, here's your chance. As long
      as you don't mind having a small, subtle Brtiish Open logo on one
      panel (with exception of the birdiepal rain and sun models which have
      multiple, much larger logos) and on the base of the handle here's a
      good opportunity for you to get a birdiepal umbrella at a discounted
      price.

      Just give me a call at 877-MY-BIRDIEPAL and refer to discount code
      #0061BOBO. I'll also offer this to patrons on the BPL group. So if
      you get it twice, sorry about that.

      Thanks to all of you for listening to my diatribe and for testing our
      products.

      Best Regards,

      J.W. Cannon
      Marketing and Sales Manager