RE: [BackpackGearTest] PT Impact on sale for $18.75

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      > I was just looking around on the internet and noticed that at
      > http://www.botachtactical.com/printecim.html
      > the Princeton Tec Impact LED flashlight can be purchased for $18.75.

      Botach also has lots of other great stuff at low prices. I've been using
      the Inova microlight, and I find that it's superior to the Photons - and
      they're cheaper too.

      I've ordered from Botach a few times before, and I have had no problems.

      Shane
    • tross45
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        I looked at this sight and was a little suprised by the hight
        shipping charges. The shipping, by ground, was $8 plus for a $25.00
        item.