Re: html hell

  • asabatpct
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Mara Factor" <m_factor@h...> wrote:
      > You cannot edit your report "in" Yahoo! You must edit the file on
      your own
      > machine, delete the old Yahoo! file, and upload the newly edited
      file.

      ??????????????

      I edit my files in Yahoo all the time. Go to your file area and
      there's an "edit" option. This opens the file in a text editor. Of
      course, you'll need to know HTML to do this.

      It works for me when I need to correct a typo after posting when I'm
      away from home. (I also use it to update my monitor status report
      files.)

      Bill Jeffrey
    • Helen Hillberg
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002
        Hi Rick,

        When you upload your ID Siltarp review take a look at your Gregory Reality and ID Primaliner reports - they've been yahoo-ed too. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

        Helen
        You cannot edit your report "in" Yahoo! You must edit the file on your own
        machine, delete the old Yahoo! file, and upload the newly edited file.

        Mara

      • Mara Factor
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002
          Cool! As far as I can tell, that was not always a capability in Yahoo! I
          just haven't needed to edit anything in many months and hadn't noticed the
          change.

          The Edit button was always there, but only for file name and description.

          Mara