Re: [BackpackGearTest] Updated Hennessy Hammock Safari Deluxe Reports

  • Helen Hillberg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:49 AM
      Rosaleen,

      Thank you so much for the quick response. The new reports look beautiful but the weirdest thing is if I click on your website and e-mail links I get file not found. It seems to be looking on the yahoo site. I have no idea what's wrong. Why don't you take a look and see if you get the same result.

      Rami, thank you too for your lightning fast fix.

      Helen