lawson hammock

  • kazrina50061@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15 3:20 PM
      Are you still looking for testers of the lawson hammock? I'll be
      heading out next Friday for Taum Sauk mountain for a week of
      backpacking. I'm expecting rain and cooler temps. I'm a new user to
      hammocks and even fairly new to backpacking.
      Thanks!
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15 3:32 PM
        Yes, but I doubt that the testers will be selected, addresses acquired and relayed to Lawson, and the product shipped in them for your trip next Friday. but I'll put your name in the pot.
        Jerry

      • 3scouters@home.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 8:14 AM
          > ....Are you still looking for testers of the lawson
          hammock...Yes,

          Hello!

          I love backpacking and kayak camping and have slept almost a year in
          various hammock/tarp concoctions over the last 20 years or so. I
          just read that you may still be looking for a tester for the Lawson
          Hammock. I would be thrilled to participate! I hope I'm not too
          late.

          I have several camping trips planned for weekends and two week long
          trips in the near future (between now and the middle of June). So
          I'll many opportunities to try it out under cool and warm
          conditions. I have a shed full of well worn camping gear to compare
          the hammock to and have four different hammock designs including a
          recent "jungle hammock" from sportsman's guide.

          Thanks,

          Doug Wachs, Scoutmaster BSA troop 207
          109 Fonda Lane
          Nicholasville, KY 40356-9739
          3scouters@...
        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31 8:31 AM
            I'm sorry but the Lawson testers have already been selected. Stay tuned for more gear though.
            Jerry