Seychelles filter

  • David_Troeger@dell.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2000
      I received my filter last night. It actually arrived sometime earlier, but
      my wife has a slightly lower sense of urgency when dealing with new gear
      ("Oh, by the way, I think something might have come for you in the

      In addition to doing some tests at home, I've got two trips planned on the
      last weekends of the month which will provide excellent conditions to check
      the filter's performance i.e. swamp-like, very turbid, East Texas stuff.
      I'll have to work out a pretty good sediment pre-filter scheme before I go.

      TT