Test

  • trailtrash@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 10, 2001
      test
    • David Foote
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 10 5:07 AM
        test - please ignore

        df
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 24 12:39 PM
          Test address
        • KATHERINE HOLVOET
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 12, 2001
            Please excuse this test. MSN has seized my Qwest account!!
            Jerry
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest : the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
          • Helen Hillberg
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 19, 2001
              My ISP says there has been a problem with my mail delivery since the last big storm.  I spent all day trying to get my last post out and only succeeded after talking with them but I'm still not receiving any mail at all.  Thought I'd try from here to see if this connection is working.
              Helen

            • Jerry Goller
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 23, 2002
                Test

                Please excuse this test.

                Jerry

              • Jerry Goller
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 25, 2002
                  Test

                  Please excuse this message.

                  Jerry

                • starnescr
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 10 7:24 AM
                    I clicked on unwrap lines to see what it does. However on an
                    aplication where I did not paste a link directly to a post this might
                    not help

                    /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm
                  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 10 7:44 AM
                      Where do you have your margins set? When I unwrap lines it seems to work
                      (test below). My right margin is at 72.

                      -James T.

                      "starnescr" <cstarnes@...> on 04/10/2002 09:24:21 AM

                      Please respond to BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

                      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
                      cc:

                      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Test

                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 10 11:16 AM
                        James T.
                        I keep mayo and margerine in the fridge set at about 40. (I know not
                        funny)
                        I'll check with my wife/computer guru when she gets home. Are you
                        asking about the margins in "Word"? I did not know they could be set
                        elsewhere like here?

                        I got the same results. Good link when unwrapped applied. I just
                        started viewing the messages using extended view (thanks for that tip
                        a kind sole sent in) Anytime I need to rply I get the post # so I can

                        Coy Boy
                        - In BackpackGearTest@y..., <jetriple@r...> wrote:

                        > Where do you have your margins set? When I unwrap lines it seems
                        to work
                        > (test below). My right margin is at 72.
                        >
                        > -James T.

                        /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm

                        > "starnescr" <cstarnes@n...> on 04/10/2002 09:24:21 AM
                        >
                        > Please respond to BackpackGearTest@y...
                        >
                        > To: BackpackGearTest@y...
                        > cc:
                        >
                        > Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Test
                        >

                        > I clicked on unwrap lines to see what it does. However on an
                        > aplication where I did not paste a link directly to a post this
                        might
                        > not help

                        > /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm
                      • osageia
                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 10 12:09 PM
                          > Are you asking about the margins in "Word"? I did not
                          > know they could be set elsewhere like here?

                          In Outlook Express, from the menu bar select TOOLS. Then OPTIONS.
                          Now click on the SEND tab. Now 2/3rds of the way down under MAIL
                          SETTING FORMATS select PLAIN TEXT SETTING. Adjust the automatic wrap
                          text number.

                          Of course, now when composing a message to the list be sure to
                          format it as a text message. That is to say, click on the CREATE
                          MAIL button. Then from the menu bar, select FORMAT, and then select
                          PLAIN TEXT.
                        • Chief Moderator
                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 2, 2003
                            Please excuse the test
                            Jerry

                          • RHD101@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 5 1:48 PM
                              sorry about this...my email is acting up.
                            • Shane Steinkamp
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 29, 2003
                                Test

                                Shane
                                Acting List Moderator who hopes there is a List to Moderate...
                              • Shane Steinkamp
                                Message 15 of 25 , Dec 18, 2003
                                  Test

                                  Shane
                                  BGT Moderator
                                • Evan Cornell
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jun 26, 2004
                                    Don't reply, just a test

                                  • llenrocnave
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jun 26, 2004
                                      just a test
                                    • llenrocnave
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                        Test
                                      • Shane
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                          > Test

                                          Yep. That's what we do here.

                                          Shane
                                        • Evan Cornell
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                            LOL, nice one shane!

                                          • llenrocnave
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Apr 17 8:55 AM
                                              Test
                                            • Mike Lipay
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Apr 17 11:22 AM
                                                > Test

                                                Failed

                                                ;-)

                                                mike
                                              • Josh Moffi
                                                Message 23 of 25 , May 21, 2008
                                                  Just testing my email posting

                                                  Josh
                                                • Ray
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jan 16, 2013
                                                    This is a test as my posts do not seem to be going through on any of the Yahoo BGT Group sites.

                                                    Ray
                                                  • Kathy Waters
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Jan 16, 2013
                                                      There have been delays on all the groups last night and today.

                                                      Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

                                                      Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

                                                      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org> www.backpackgeartest.org

                                                      <mailto:Kathy@...> Kathy@...