Application - GoLite Hex2

  • Josh Dunning
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Jerry,

      I would like to apply to test the GoLite Hex2. I would test this tent on
      several backpacking trips, car camping trips, and hopefully a rafting
      trip that's in the planning stages. I have read the BGTSurvivalGuide and
      agree to comply with the requirements.

      Tester Information:

      Name: Josh Dunning
      Email: jdunning@...
      Age: 25
      Height: 5’10”
      Weight: 175

      Background:

      I’ve been spending as much time outdoors as possible for as long as I
      can remember. I tend to gravitate towards all manner of outdoor
      recreation with hiking, camping, backpacking, and mountain biking
      topping off the list. I’ve been camping all my life, summer vacation, as
      a kid, was a weeks worth of car camping at the beach. Friends of my
      parents used to take us hiking in the mountains with an occasional
      overnight trip. Since then I’ve been hooked. I’ll hike or camp in any
      weather, in any season. That can range from 10 below zero in the snow to
      100 plus heat. That’s the beauty of living in New England. I also have a
      gear addiction. I need gear. All Kinds, any kind. I try to hike at least
      twice a week, and camp one to two times a month. With the warmer weather
      coming up, it'll be easier to entice my wife to join me.

      So far I have uploaded the following reports:

      Test Series:

      Superfeet Reports 1 & 2:

      20Quick%20Fit%20Everyday/Joshua%20Dunning/

      Duray Socks Reports 1 &2:

      ocks,%20etc./Duray%20Socks/Joshua%20Dunning/Duray_Socks_Reports_1_&_2.ht
      ml

      Reports 3:

      %20Socks%2C%20etc./Duray%20Socks/Joshua%20Dunning/Duray_Socks_Report_3.h
      tml

      Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Reports 1 & 2:

      oshua%20Dunning/Victorinox_Reports_1_&_2.html

      Owner Reports:

      MH Thru-Hiker:

      0Hardwear%20Thru-Hiker/Mountain%20Hardwear%20Thru-hiker.htm

      Black Diamond Moonlight:

      amond%20Moonlight/Non-Tester%20Comments/Black%20Diamond%20-%20Moonlight.
      htm

      MH Quantum 3D 1st Dimension Sleeping Bag:

      in%20Hardwear%20Quantum%203D/MH%201st%20Dimension.htm

      Primus Alpine Mini-Duo Stove / Lantern:

      Primus%20Alpine%20Mini-Duo%20/Primus%20Alpine%20Mini-Duo.htm

      Josh Dunning
      jdunning@...