Re: [BackpackGearTest] Reminder - Equinox Bivy

  • Helen Hillberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Jerry, Mara or David
      I'd like to request an extension for the six month report on the Equinox Bivy. I received it the first week of November and apart from some early tests I really haven't had a chance to use it much since. I'd like to try it out in warmer weather, late April and the first week of May before making a final judgment. May 10th would be good for me if its all right with you.
      Helen

      Date: Monday, April 15, 2002
      Time: 8:00AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Fourth and final reports are due on April 15 (and so are taxes).
      Please have your reports emailed and uploaded.

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
        Not a problem. Notify your Monitor. Enjoy.
        Jerry

        Fourth and final reports are due on April 15 (and so are taxes).
        Please have your reports emailed and uploaded.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        066005:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=101767622
        7%3eM=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705066005:HM/A=10002
        39/R=1>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705066005:HM/A=1000239/rand=930788971>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Helen Hillberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
          Ron,
          Is May 10th. ok with you for the final bivy report?
          Helen

          Not a problem. Notify your Monitor. Enjoy.
          Jerry

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
            consider me notified.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
              Who's Ron? ;)
              -Rob

              --- Helen Hillberg <hhloth@...> wrote:
              > Ron,
              > Is May 10th. ok with you for the final bivy report?
              > Helen

              http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            • Ron Martino
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002