RE: [BackpackGearTest] Birdiepal is great!

  • Kraft, Toby
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2002
      OOPS. I didn't intend for anyone to think that I was doing the Birdiepal
      selection. I just read a post that complained of the lack of applicants. I
      own a Birdiepal Junior, and I was impressed enough that I am not a Birdiepal
      evangelical. There aren't enough companies out there that do such great
      work. Other than that, I am not involved in the test in any way except as
      an applicant for the Outdoor (to compare side by side with the Junior).
      -Toby K.