Note to Arctic 180s selected testers

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
      I just received an email from Brian Anderson at bigbangproducts (Arctic 180s). He said the second email from me with the addresses of the testers was the first one he's gotten. He said they would ship this week. Let me know when you get yours.
      Jerry
    • j j
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
        Thanks, look forward  to it.  Have a backpacking trip coming up.  Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
          TKS jerry will let you know as soon as it gets here Robert
        • Gear Tester
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2001
            Has anyone else received their 180s yet?
            Jerry
            Just to let you know that I received the ear warmers... Will submit a
            report to the list tonight or tomorrow... too busy at work to deal with
            them right now. Work - gets in the way sometimes... :-)

            Mara

          • Elkpony@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 14, 2001
              I have not yet Jerry
            • Amy Friends
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 14, 2001
                Yep I got mine last night, but am in the same situation as Mara...! Will
                report tomorrow or Friday.

                Sandpiper

                >Has anyone else received their 180s yet?
                >Jerry

              • Gear Tester
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 14, 2001
                  They shipped out of Baltimore...it'll be next week before you get yours I imagine.
                  Jerry