Water Filter Field (Beta) Testing - application

  • Dan N.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      1. Use a microfilter or purifier as their main source
      of water filtration.
      I have been using a filter for several years.

      2. Participating in an outdoor activity (i.e..
      backpacking, mountaineering, paddling) where you will
      need to filter water for day or night use.
      I am both a hiker/backpacker, and canoeist.

      3. Available to field test during April 6th through
      April 29th.
      I plan to take at least 2 daytrips during this
      period, and at least one trip of 1 or 2 nights.

      4. Have not participated in any field testing with
      Cascade Designs or MSR in the last year.
      I have not participated in any field tests in the
      past year.

      5. Due to time constraints, testing will only be
      available to those in the US.
      I live in northern New York state.

      6. Willing to complete a testing application and
      confidentiality agreement.
      I am willing to complete a testing application and
      confidentiality agreement.

      Personal Information:
      Dan Nickerson
      13170 Co. Rte. 71
      Adams, NY

      Male, age 50

      Background:
      Former boy scout, and Scoutmaster.
      Adirondack 46er.
      Most of my backpacking has been in the Adirondacks,
      have done the Northville-Placid Trail. Also, 2 short
      sections on the AT in VT and MA. About 40 years of
      hiking, backpacking, camping, and canoeing experience.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/