Water Filter Field (Beta) Testing - application
- 1. Use a microfilter or purifier as their main source
of water filtration.
I have been using a filter for several years.
2. Participating in an outdoor activity (i.e..
backpacking, mountaineering, paddling) where you will
need to filter water for day or night use.
I am both a hiker/backpacker, and canoeist.
3. Available to field test during April 6th through
I plan to take at least 2 daytrips during this
period, and at least one trip of 1 or 2 nights.
4. Have not participated in any field testing with
Cascade Designs or MSR in the last year.
I have not participated in any field tests in the
5. Due to time constraints, testing will only be
available to those in the US.
I live in northern New York state.
6. Willing to complete a testing application and
I am willing to complete a testing application and
13170 Co. Rte. 71
Male, age 50
Former boy scout, and Scoutmaster.
Most of my backpacking has been in the Adirondacks,
have done the Northville-Placid Trail. Also, 2 short
sections on the AT in VT and MA. About 40 years of
hiking, backpacking, camping, and canoeing experience.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - send holiday greetings for Easter, Passover