Reminder - Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002

      Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp

      Date: Monday, April 15, 2002
      Time: 8:00AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Third reports are due on April 15. Please email your reports as
      well as upload them to BackpackGearTest.
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002

        Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp

        Date: Monday, April 15, 2002
        Time: 8:00AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002

          Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp

          Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2002
          Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          The long-term test report for the Black Diamond Moonlight
          Headlamp is due on August 20, 2002. Please email and upload your
          report.