test message

  • europa1057
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Hi,

      I posted a response to a message about 6 hours ago and it has not yet
      appeared. I made changes to my yahoo account recently and suspect
      that may be part of the problem (I'm having some other account
      problems). This is just a test message to see if I really can post
      and the other message was a fluke.

      Sorry to bother everyone with a garbage message.

      Rebecca