RE: HowTO (Uploading HTML thru Outlook Express)

  • Jim Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 6:38 PM
      I originally thought Jerry was wrong and Jack was right on the problem of using Outlook Express. If you try to save an email as .html, OE won't. If you COMPOSE an email, OE will let you save it as .html. Haven't gone further than that, tho.

      Jim Thompson

      ------Original Message----- (snipped)
      Message: 7
         Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:52:07 -0500
         From: "Jack Voss" <vossj@...>
      Subject: Re: HowTo

      Read it; doesn't seem to work.  I can't save an e-mail as HTML.  I CAN save it as ASCII.  I can save a Word Perfect document as HTML.

      I'm thinking that we have some systemic incompatibilities here that may have to overcome with a different tack.  Could the present "solution" be part of the problem?

      Jack