Re: [BackpackGearTest] Kahtoola!

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      I'd check through the website...they may be on sale now.
      Jerry
      I've tried very hard to keep myself from waving my hands to test these
      Kahtoola spikey feets, so I'm glad you finally closed this one <G>. I'll
      be mostly snowshoeing over the next couple of months, but I know I'll be
      looking for something like this in May and June in the Sierras, here and
      there. Any idea when these will go on sale, and where? Available through
      the website?

            david

    • David Spellman

        From: bavander@...