would like to test Kahtoola

  • James Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Jerry:

      I would love to test a pair of these! On a recent trip to San Jacinto
      (Southern California), the trail was iced over. A few friends brought instep
      crampons that were alright for a while but one person broke one of them and
      the other person lost one of them. On the way down the trail, I hit some
      black ice while trying to be careful and tumbled on my keyster. Good thing
      I went ultralight! I have a pair of instep crampons but hate them for their
      weight. These look very interesting! I believe I could give everyone a
      great technical report on the crampons.

      Thanks for your consideration Jerry,

      Jim Augustine
      James L. Augustine, D.C., F.A.S.B.E.