Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 137

  • Timothy Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Probably not for the purpose that you are looking for. The exhanger only moves
      your breath down a couple of inches, so the black flys would still be attracted
      to your face. Not to mention, this really would not be comfortable to wear in
      warmer weather. Just let the black flys have at you, they need to live too!

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/