9451Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Fixed reports

  • Andrew Priest
    Mar 2, 2002
      Hi Dawn

      If you are referring to how you receive messages from the group goto
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/ and then click on (you will
      need to be signed in) [Edit My Membership] which is found on the right hand
      side of the screen. Once in the next screen, scroll to the bottom.

      If you are referring to the Yahoo! mail program, login into your mailbox,
      click on compose as if to compose a new email message, then "Add Color and
      Graphics". This will change the format to a html format. As far as I
      understand it, this then becomes the default until you change "switch to
      plain view".

      Also in plain view, you can turn on html tags by clicking the box marked
      "html tags allowed" at the bottom of the message box.

      Hope this helps.

      At 02:50 AM 02/03/2002, you wrote:
      >I have Yahoo and I'm sure I saw an option somewhere, sometime that
      >gave me a choice of plain text of html...but now I can't find it.
      >Does anyone know where I should be looking?

      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages
      - pureprofile by Australia Post
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic