83027Re: FW: [BGTEditors] conversion question

  • ringrat55
    Aug 16, 2014
      Andrea said:
      Yes, we use the term dozen, measure horses in hands, and use fractions to describe our heritage in Canada too. I think those would be more regional differences than metric/imperial...Ralph may say something different.
      Thanks for asking though!

      Ralph said:
      We also use the term dozen, bakers dozen (13), measure the GG’s in hands and the Aboriginals shy away from fractions of heritage but the Anglo Saxon part of Aus refer to them as either full blood, half cast etc.
      There is no need to convert them to metric. They are fully understood and are current usage as described by Jamie.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic