      From: "rayestrella@... [BackpackGearTest]" <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:00 AM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - KIND MAPLE PUMPKIN SEEDS BAR - Marina Batzke

      Hi Marina,

      Thank you for the review in answer to the call. I have a couple edits for you below. Once corrected you may place the OR at:

      Reviews > Food > Energy Bars and Drinks > KIND Maple Pumpkin Seed Bar

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***MSRP: US $3.99 for a box of five bars ($0.80 per bar)

      EDIT: we may only use pricing from the manufacturer. I see the only option is a case of 40 for $28.50. Where did you get your number?

      ***Entire bar about half the width of a dollar bill

      EDIT: a US dollar bill (as opposed to CD or AU)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic