82898EDIT/APPROVAL OR- MSR Titan 2 Pot Set- Ray Estrella

  • geartest7000
    Jul 6, 2014
      Ray,

      Another fun review in your "Cooking With Ray" series!  Some Edits below, then when BGT is fixed you can upload your corrected OR to the folder I'll make at that time.

      ~Bob

      ###(I can't say we really "cook";-)
      EDIT: needs a right paren to close the phrase, after the emoticon

      ###The bottom of the pots have been indented in the center.
      EDIT:  bottoms

      ###providing a plier-type LiteLifter pot handle.
      EDIT: pliers-type  (a plier is a person "who plies a trade")

      ###picnic table at a fishermen's campsite
      Edit: fisherman's  (your option, but customary use may be the singular)

      ###(Like my collapsible measuring cup? That constitutes Platypus SoftBottle torture I am sure ;-)
      EDIT:  needs closing paren

      ###I do use the bottom of the large pot as a cutting board often.
      Edit: might read better to move "often" closer to its verb, e.g. "I do often use..."

      ###Some cheddar cheese got the Dexter treatment (was chopped up)
      Comment: Dexter??  ...maybe a kid thing, or some other cultural reference?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic