82824Re: EDIT/Approval - Helly Hansen Pace Interceptor - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Jun 12, 2014
      Hi Richard,

      Thanks for the edits. I've corrected/changed them all but one.

      ### The Helly Hansen Pace Interceptor HT (hereafter referred to as the Interceptors or shoes) is at the top of the heap when it comes to Helly Hansen's Trail & Training series of outdoor footwear. Having the most aggressive tread of all their shoes###
      EDIT: Really my only serious edit. "top of the heap" and "most aggressive tread" sound like marketer's hype to me, but you didn't use quotes (as you do below for a quotation). As written it's projection unless you've personally tested all HH shoes,

      I've seen, and know that the Pace Interceptor has the most aggressive tread of their shoes. It is why I got them. All of their other shoes have much shallower lugs. I don't have to test a shoe to see that it has a shallower or deeper lug do I? I'm not saying it has the best traction of all their shoes. That would take first hand use.

      I did change the wording to say that my shoe is their top model of the series. Borne out by cost and features.

      If you disagree let me know and I'll change it further.

      Off to work,