82815June Call for Owner Reviews

  • chcoa
    Jun 9, 2014

      The Brownie Point Program is still going strong folks and when I think of brownies, I think food so for this month’s Call for Owner Reviews please consider submitting an OR on one or all of these categories: Food, Food prep, Cook wear & Stoves.  Yummy!!!
      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

      Safe hiking,

      Jamie D.

      Editors Team Director