82759Re: Edit - Jetboil Crunchit - Amanda Tikkanen

  • uberpest
    Apr 23 6:38 PM

      Richard,

      Here is my revised bio.

      -Amanda

      I've been hiking and backpacking since 2000. Always with a dog by my side, my current trail companions Ranger and Halo are helping me cover ground in southeast Indiana, southwest Ohio, and northern Kentucky. I've previously tramped around the upper Midwest, mostly in Michigan and Indiana. I document our adventures and misadventures on my website,  UberPest's Journal.

      My base pack weight runs around 16 lb (7.26 kg). My goal is to carry as little weight as possible without sacrificing comfort as my trips are typically 10-15 miles (16-24 km) per day.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic