82756Edit - Jetboil Crunchit - Amanda Tikkanen

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Apr 21, 2014

      Hi Amanda,

      Glad to see this useful gadget reviewed. I have a few edits in the standard EDIT/Edit/Comment format. To expedite things please Repost only your revised profile (see first EDIT), as the others are easy fixes. I’ll get to it faster if you send me an off-list email to Montana DOT angler AT gmail DOT com telling me that you’ve posted it.

      Cheers, Richard

      General EDIT: Your bio is 118 words. Please revise to get it down to BGT’s 100-word limit.

      ### My base pack weight runs around 16 lbs (7.26 kg). ###
      EDIT: 16 lb [All BGT abbreviations are singular.]

      ### Manufacturer: Jetboil ###
      EDIT: The manufacturer is now Johnson Outdoors Gear, Inc.

      ###Manufacturer's Website: Jetboil ###
      EDIT: www.Jetboil.com [Web address needs to be written out.]

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic