82722Edit/Approval: OR Tubbs Xpedition Snowshoes - Bob Dorenfeld

  • rayestrella1
    Apr 6 9:38 AM

      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for the review in answer to the call. This is a very thorough review, good job. I just have a few edits for you, after which you may place the corrected review at:

      Reviews > Snow Gear > Snowshoes > Tubbs Xpedition Snowshoes

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***Both front and back of the shoe is turned up to optimmize travel through snow.

      EDIT: optimize

      *** For the the Xpedition, Tubbs uses a quick-attach and -release mechanism

      EDIT: delete extra “the”

      ***An upturned rear of each snowshoe helps to minimize drag on the forward step.

      Edit: I think you want to start with “The” instead of “An”

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic