82694Edit/Approval: OR - Dale of Norway Storetind - Richard Lyon

  • rayestrella1
    Mar 10, 2014

      Hi Richard,

      Well I see that you have been enjoying winter. An excellent review on what looks like a very nice sweater. I found no edits and just have one comment for you. Feel free to place it at

      Reviews > Clothing > Jackets > Dale of Norway Storetind Sweater

      I shall see you on the next one as I figured I better take them all.

      Ray

      ***The sweater has seen five days, four nights of backpacking use, all on hut trips.

      Comment: if it was two trips and four nights, wouldn’t it be six days of use?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic