82693Edit/Approval Atsko SNO-SEAL Marina Batzke

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Mar 10 6:55 AM
      Marina,

      I do have a few additional edits, in the standard format. All but the last two are optional. After revising you’re cleared to upload.

      Cheers, Richard

      ###SNO-SEAL lubricates leather and thereby protects it against drying and deterioration. ###
      Edit: As this is the product description, I’d move this sentence to the beginning of the paragraph, right after “beeswax product.”

      ###The round container contained a beige colored paste. ###
      Edit: beige-colored [with a hyphen]

      ###Temperature shall not exceed a comfortable handling of the boots. ###
      Edit: should not

      ###it was easy to apply the wax by latex-glove protected hand.###
      Edit: latex glove-protected

      ###I used the boots on a one-day hike up to Icehouse Canyon Saddle, California where we practised kick stepping and plunge stepping in snow, ###
      EDIT: practiced [Spelling. “practised” is preferred in Europe but I haven’t noticed that you use any other British/Canadian alternatives – colour, for example.]

      ###I am amazed by how well-sealed my boots are: dust, mudd, snow do not stick ###
      EDIT: mud [spelling]