82690Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - Bis Agnes Fly Creek UL1 - Marina Batzke

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Mar 5 6:30 AM
      Marina, Not a problem. The answers to your questions:

      1) Is it ok to list the price of the gear loft?   ... designed to connect to a triangular-shaped mesh Gear Loft, available for an additional $22.

      This is OK so long as it's BA's MSRP. You might say "available (MSRP:$22)" If it's a retail price it should be deleted.
      2) I am writing ultralight, lightweight without now throughout the OR.  Is the following a correct separation of words then?
      To be ultralight weight, the tent skimps …

      Up to you - I'd make "ultralightweight" one word.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic