82581Edit/Approval - REI Lite Core 1.5 pad - Marina Batzke

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Dec 28, 2013
      Marina,

      Thanks for keeping the ORs coming in after you've qualified to test.

      Just a few edits below, in the standard BGT format: EDIT (all caps) is a required change; Edit (initial cap) is a suggested change or request for confirmation; and Comment is a comment, with no change required.

      After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/ltb6bv7 Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard
      __________________________

      ###Manufacturer: REI ###
      EDIT: Here (but only here) you must use the manufacturer's full legal name: Recreational Equipment Inc.

      ### Elevation: 7500 ft (2290 m) ###
      Edit: Unless 7500 ft is exact I'd round the metric to 2300 m.

      ###It is a wonderfully small pack and light weight seating solution at an affordable price.###
      EDIT: There appears to be a garble here. You could eliminate any confusion by deleting "pack."

      ### On my backpacking trips, I have used the pad on the ground, on rocks and tree logs.###
      EDIT: You should conform the items in the series by adding "on" before "tree logs" or deleting "on" before "rocks."

      ### (as neither my mattress pad nor this sit pad have anti-slip features) ###
      EDIT: has anti-slip features [singular verb]

      ### While the REI Lite-Core 1.5 Sit Pad provides good cushioning, is affordable, light-weight and easy to pack, the day will come and I will upgrade to a backpacking chair with a seat back, biting the bullet of a considerably higher cost and higher weight. ###
      Comment: Your back will thank you when you make this upgrade.

      ### 6. Easy to roll up
      Negatives: ###
      Edit: A space between these two lines would aid readability.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic