82555RE: [BackpackGearTest] Getting started

  • Kathy Waters
    Dec 10, 2013

      Hi, Mike and welcome!  Glad to see you here!

      You indicated in the below message that you have two start up documents, but there isn’t anything in the message that I see and I’m not sure if Yahoo allows attachments.

      So, what you need to do – if you are submitting your first Owner Review, please check with Ray Estrella as to that.  Be advised that we only accept ONE OR at a time initially.

      If you are submitting your Tester Agreement (not necessary until after you’ve been cleared to upload your first two ORs), please send that as an attachment directly to me.

      Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

      Kathy Waters