82516RE: RE: Thank you Jeremy Rardin RE: REVISED: OR Therm-a-Rest ProLite

  • chcoa
    Dec 2, 2013

      Excellent questions Jeremy.  You are correct, since you have already been cleared by Ray, who is our Newbie Guide, your first OR will go to one of the OR Editors and they will make sure it's good to go.  At that point they will give you an approval notice and a link to the folder on the BGT site where your OR will go to live permanently.  After that initial OR, all others can simply be submitted to the yahoo list for the OR Edit Team to edit, without going thru Ray first.

      If you have any other questions, please do ask.

      Jamie D

      Editors Team Director

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <rardin_jeremy@...> wrote:

       I just want to make sure I have this understood correctly. I submitted my OR the first time and Ray Estrella helped me edit it. I uploaded it in the OR folder after creating an HTML, then I submitted it to the group for editing. Once someone gives me edits and I fix them, I will be given a place to post it on BGT? I just wanted to make sure I understand the process. In the furutre will I have to go through two edits like I did this time or just post directly to groups after creating an HTML version?

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <jdeben@...> wrote:

      Thanks for your Owner's Review. It has been added to the Owner Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. If you are new to BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community! The Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to get your first two Owner Reviews approved and upload in a timely manner. Do not worry if nothing happens with it for several days. All our Editors are volunteers and your report will be subject to an official edit within fourteen days. If you have not had a response from an Edit Moderator via the Yahoo Groups list within this timeframe, please let me know directly at jdeben(at)Hotmail.com

      You may also receive edits or comments from other members of the group. These edits and comments, while not official, should be considered carefully, and if you find them substantial, revise and re-post your review. Please put REVISED in the subject line of your re-submitted review if you take this route or make any changes to your review BEFORE the review has been taken by an Edit Moderator.

      If you'd like to keep track of the progress of your OR while it’s in the edit queue, the entire Owner Review Queue is posted to this yahoo group list once a week.

      Editors Team Director

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <rardin_jeremy@...> wrote:

      The version I will upload will say "denier" rather than "diamon" for the fabric material.

      I am now submitting it to the standard edit queue for approval.

      Jeremy Rardin
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic