82472Edit/approval: OR Addendum -NEMO Helio shower - Lyon

  • rayestrella1
    Nov 14, 2013

      Hi Richard,

      Somehow the addendum did not make it to the HTML, but as long as it is the same as posted here I see no problems with it once added. (I will take a peek at it tomorrow.)

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <montana.angler@...> wrote:

      Fellow editors -

      An email from NEMO's PR rep prompted this addendum. Full OR at http://tinyurl.com/o6cyhx8 Text of addendum below:
      .
      Richard

      Addendum - November 10, 2013

      Shortly after posting this Review NEMO's public relations representative contacted me. She said that NEMO intended the precaution about storing out of direct sunlight was intended to refer to storage at home, and the company encouraged placing the Helio steep in bright sunlight when full of water. They like hot showers as much as I do!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic