82413RE: [BackpackGearTest] RE: For those of you using the Yahoo NEO format

  • Kathy Waters
    Oct 1, 2013

      Thanks!

      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of geartest@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:40 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] RE: For those of you using the Yahoo NEO format

      I've just confirmed another member's note that you can change the subject line in the NEO format, but first you must click on the "To:" line to make both To: and Subject: editable.

      Way to go Yahoo for making a simple and intuitive operation hard... <sigh>

      ~Bob

      ---In backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com, <jdeben@...> wrote:

      Hi Kathy,

      You can actually change the subject line in the NEO format, it's just not as easy as it was before.  Once a person hits reply they can click on the recipient line and that will bring up the To: From: and Subject: options.  They can be altered there.

      Jamie D

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks to Yahoo’s NEO beta testing, we have a new problem to work around.

      Since you cannot, apparently, edit the subject line, test monitors and OR editors will have to start a new message when editing reviews and reports.

      “EDIT” must be in the subject line for me to pick up the information for updating the database (BridGeT).  I simply can’t read every message all the time and seeing “EDIT” in the subject line is how I get the information for BridGeT.

      I know it’s a pain, but please remember to have “EDIT” in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Kathy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic