82411RE: For those of you using the Yahoo NEO format

  • geartest7000
    Oct 1, 2013

      I've just confirmed another member's note that you can change the subject line in the NEO format, but first you must click on the "To:" line to make both To: and Subject: editable.

      Way to go Yahoo for making a simple and intuitive operation hard... <sigh>

      ~Bob

      ---In backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com, <jdeben@...> wrote:

      Hi Kathy,

      You can actually change the subject line in the NEO format, it's just not as easy as it was before.  Once a person hits reply they can click on the recipient line and that will bring up the To: From: and Subject: options.  They can be altered there.

      Jamie D

      ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks to Yahoo’s NEO beta testing, we have a new problem to work around.

      Since you cannot, apparently, edit the subject line, test monitors and OR editors will have to start a new message when editing reviews and reports.

      “EDIT” must be in the subject line for me to pick up the information for updating the database (BridGeT).  I simply can’t read every message all the time and seeing “EDIT” in the subject line is how I get the information for BridGeT.

      I know it’s a pain, but please remember to have “EDIT” in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Kathy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic