82404Edit/Approval - Casio 500PAW - Bob Dorenfeld

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Sep 24, 2013
      Bob,

      Excellent review, I really like your writing style. Just a few edits in the standard EDIT/Edit/Comment format below. After revising you may upload to https://tinyurl.com/lx9c8hl

      Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      ###There are many more features available (see Product Information above, and Casio's website) ###
      EDIT/Edit: Is it still on Casio's website? I couldn't find it. If not, drop the clause; if so, give your readers a hint on how to find it.

      ###(For a complete rundown of how to see and change all options, see Casio's instruction manual available with the watch, or at their website.) ###
      EDIT/Edit: Same as preceding edit.

      ### When in either of these modes additional options can also be set. Some of these options include 12 or 24 hour time display, English or Metric measurement,###
      EDIT: Imperial [with an initial cap] or metric [no initial cap] measurement

      ###As I mentioned in the Overview, the first thing I did to my new watch was to remove the wrist band and thread a small cord through the wristband pin slot, attach a small clip to the cord, and clip the watch to my hiking pants waistband or belt. ###
      Edit/Comment: Nothing needs to be changed, but a photograph here would really help.

      ### The display backlight is a subtle blue and also easy to read in the dark (I have more to say about the backlight below). ###
      Edit: Add a period after "dark" and put the period after "below" inside the parenthesis. This is standard writing style when the parentheses enclose a complete sentence – as you do in the following paragraph and above - see second Edit.

      ###So I'll just remember add about 7 to whatever number I see###
      Edit: When referring to single-digit numbers in text, writing them out (seven, not 7) aids readability.

      ###* Power Save feature puts the watch in low-power mode whenever it's in the dark for extended periods of time, blanking the display until reexposed to light ###
      Edit: re-exposed [with a hyphen]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic