82397RE: [BackpackGearTest] RE: Re: OR - Mountainsmith Pyrite Trekking Poles - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Sep 19, 2013

      That Cooper Mountain isn’t it.  Try these coordinated in Google Earth –

      Deg,min,sec

      38°30'3.50"N

      105°11'37.44"W

      Or if you prefer decimal

      38.500972°

      -105.193733°

      That’s “my” mountains range!  We do have a bunch of them and that’s IS why we moved here.  While the rest of my family (except my son) can’t leave the Atlantic Ocean, I need “wide open spaces” surrounded by mountains!

      Kathy