82363RE: RE: OR SteriPEN Adventurer Opti - Bob Dorenfeld

  • chcoa
    Sep 11, 2013
      You got it Bob.  Not sure about the watch question.  I think so since it can still be purchased but maybe a new post with Attn: Moderator in the subject line would be a good so we can both know for sure.

      Jamie D

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Jamie,

      Yes, please save my SteriPEN OR for October, we'll review it then.

      Question for you (or anyone) about ORs on older products.  I have a Casio electronic watch that I purchased about 3 years ago but is now in the archive section of Casio's website.  However, a quick search brought up several places to purchase this watch new, so it's still available.  Can I submit an OR for it?

      Thanks,

      ~Bob Dorenfeld

      --- In backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com, <jdeben@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the OR Bob and for participating in the monthly call.  Unfortunately, water treatment devices have their own category, they do not fit in under the Electronic devices heading.  We can proceed with editing your OR as a normal OR, no BP credit, or  you can hold on to it until Oct. and I will make sure Water Treatment Devices are one of the categories in that month's call.  ;)  I want you to get the BP credit.  Let me know what you'd like to do.

      Jamie D
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic