82358RE: OR SteriPEN Adventurer Opti - Bob Dorenfeld

  • geartest7000
    Sep 10, 2013

      Hi Jamie,

      Yes, please save my SteriPEN OR for October, we'll review it then.

      Question for you (or anyone) about ORs on older products.  I have a Casio electronic watch that I purchased about 3 years ago but is now in the archive section of Casio's website.  However, a quick search brought up several places to purchase this watch new, so it's still available.  Can I submit an OR for it?

      Thanks,

      ~Bob Dorenfeld

      --- In backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com, <jdeben@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the OR Bob and for participating in the monthly call.  Unfortunately, water treatment devices have their own category, they do not fit in under the Electronic devices heading.  We can proceed with editing your OR as a normal OR, no BP credit, or  you can hold on to it until Oct. and I will make sure Water Treatment Devices are one of the categories in that month's call.  ;)  I want you to get the BP credit.  Let me know what you'd like to do.

      Jamie D
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic