82340Re: Member Comment: OR - Swiftwick Pursuit Seven Socks - Kathy Waters

  • Ray
    Sep 6, 2013
      Ah yes you are correct, thanks.

      But now it makes me actually look at the phrase. "Is compliments of" refers to praise. This actually should be more like, "The compression part of the socks is achieved by way of the 29% Nylon and 7% Spandex materials in the construction"

      Ray

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon@..." <montana.angler@...> wrote:

      > Maybe I'm missing something but this sentence looks right as written. "part . . . is compliments of . . ."
      >
      > Richard
      >
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@> wrote:
      > >

      > > ***The compression part of the socks is compliments of the 29% Nylon and 7% Spandex materials in the construction.
      > >
      > > EDIT: delete "is" and drop an "s" from either compliments or socks.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic